Mockingjay
Suzanne Collins
390 pages, read it
in hardback
Well after months of
procrastination I finally finished it.
What can I really say. The entire
series has produced a raving lunatic base and it's really the best thing for
the YA crowd since Twilight. Overall
miss Collin's finishes it adequately I suppose.
It's hard for me since I became disenchanted with the series at the apex
of book two, Catching Fire. I found that
I was no longer amused with Miss Everdeen and book three sees her put in even
more grandiose and ridiculous situations.
If you where
hardcore into the series you will undoubtedly be happy with the third as most
are.
I guess I just don't
have much to say.
On a final note,
this is the one that I am the most excited to see into film. While the other two dally in a dystopian
future relegated by the Capitol, Mockingjay crosses more into the realm of
sci-fi in a dystopian future. It will be
interesting to see.

No comments:
Post a Comment