A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Truth be told, I do not know how to write review for this. This isn't my favorite book ever but it is the first book of my favorite series, and I haven't even finished all of the books available in the series.
The series itself is called "A Song of Ice and Fire", and is currently composed of five books with another two to four books rumored. As the series lays currently in order:
A Game of Thrones
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons
I originally read the first three in High school and recently decided to pick them up again after the successful launch of the series on HBO. I had forgotten a shameful amount and am excited to read the entire series again, this time to complete the entirety of the series.
The books themselves are really anything that you could want in a book.
Anything I could have said these and a multitude more could say better.
For those of you who have read it, thoughts?

No comments:
Post a Comment